Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Dreary Days

My brain is absolutely fried from far too much time in front of a screen,I am emotionally drained from all the drama in my life, and I am struggling over completing four TAFE assignments in 9 days. Oh help.


I do apologise, and I regret not keeping on top of this blog, but it would make sense if people understood what has been going on in my life recently. But that can remain unsaid. Needless to say anything else, it has been a tough time.

And now I have writer's block. Right when I need to be able to write like crazy for TAFE. So I thought that it might be a good idea to just write a free-minded post on my blog, to help release my thoughts, and get my fingers at least typing SOMETHING.

So this is it. Yes. And so inspirational it is, I must say. Please note the sarcasm. Oh well. I suppose this is probably a lot more help to me that anyone else at this point. Just to get something down. I am just rambling now. See what happens when I have been under too much pressure, or in front of my computer for too long? Yes, this. What fun it all is, eh? It's a funny little life, I must say. But soon it'll all be over. I'll have gotten through this week. Either dead or alive. I'll be on holidays. Either on earth or in Heaven. I can't pick which I'd rather more, actually. Heaven does sound so deliciously peaceful to me, at the moment, I must say...

*Sigh*

Soon I must be off to the realm of mirrors and sliding glass doors to shower myself with cleanliness, as I prepare to depart for my cello lesson. I do hope it goes well. It would be so dreary if it didn't. Scratchy tone. Inconsistent intonation. Screeching dynamics. But I wouldn't be surprised if it were so. On top of that, my fingers are cold. Not very promising, indeed.

Well, I do beg your pardon for this depressingly uninspiring post, but this is what's going on in my mind, I am afraid.

Farewell readers, and I do hope I can address you shortly on a much lighter note.

Violet Quercus
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment